About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day or whatever it is called!  Okay, today is another one of those, "I am embarrassed to confess what I found" posts.  B, Mr. B and I cleaned out the chest freezer.  Grim, grim, grim.  Do not think less of me because of what I am about to list.

1. Cardboard cubbie.  Had 8 slots for papers, etc.  I didn't need it anymore.


2. Meat.

3. A package of meat with a label stating "Best if used by Oct. x, 2000".  Yup, I know.  At least it was frozen all this time.

4. A basket of old frozen food, including a huge package of spinach artichoke dip purchased from the Stouffer's food outlet.  They came in packages of two and B remembers eating its twin during the opening ceremonies for the 2002 Olympics.  Ugh.

5. A basket of old frozen food.

Destinations:  Freecycle, Garbage

Items De-owned to date: 309

No comments:

Post a Comment