About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012


Today I reach the 300 items de-owned mark.  Like I said yesterday, I still feel like there is a lot of stuff in my house.  BUT, I am also feeling something that is harder to explain.  I feel like the "bones" of the house are getting cleaner and I am making progress.  I hope that makes sense.

Child's bathrobe.  Too small

Nalgene bottle lid mug thing.  I good idea that didn't work for me.

7 Francsican Hacienda coffee cups, see below.  I grew up with this pattern and found a big box of it at a yard sale last summer for $10.  I don't drink coffee, so I don't need them.  Maybe someone can do something crafty with them.

6 Franciscan Hacienda saucers, see below.  Part of the same yard sale box.  I checked with Replacements. com and they weren't buying this pattern right now.

Franciscan Apple Pattern Lasagne Pan.  I kept forgetting I had it and didn't really use it. Replacements.com wanted to buy it for a low price and I felt it wasn't worth my time and money to insure and ship it to them.  I did see they are selling for a good price on eBay, but I worry about accurately describing breakables and items that can craze.  B likes it, so she took it home with her.




Destinations:  DI, B,

Items De-owned To Date: 304

No comments:

Post a Comment