About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012


Yesterday was a holiday here, so I took the day off from posting.  However, the de-owning continued.

1.  United Mileage Plus member card.  I haven't any idea if this is still good.  I tried to redeem the points several years ago with magazine subscriptions, but the magazines never came.  I gave up, it's not worth my time.
2.  Ski pass that expired in 2009.  Sundance Resort offered a great deal and I used it to snowshoe and ride the chair lift in the summer.  I didn't actually ski, but still got my money's worth.
3. Expired Sally Beauty Club Card.  I have a new one.
4. Bottle of shampoo with just a little bit left.  I am the world's slowest user of shampoo , and yes, I do wash my hair regularly.  I just got "scent fatigue" after a year or so and threw out the last couple of tablespoons.
5. 3/4 empty bottle of shampoo.  It was not my shampoo and at some point in time, may have belonged to FHA.  He is now a loyal user of another brand, so this bargain brand bottle was outta here.

Destination:  Garbage, recycling

Items De-owned to Date: 251  This "not being in increments of 5 anymore" is troublesome to B.  B, I will even it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment