About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24, 2012


Good morning!   The de-owning continues and the first item is something I am truly embarrassed about.

1. Cupholder lid from Astronerd's  booster seat. It was one of those flip up features Astronerd would open and close and open and close and open and close until everyone in the car went nuts.  I removed it, promptly lost it and just found it.  I am embarrassed about this because Astronerd is now well into her teenage years and has been tall enough to sit in a car without a booster seat for a loooong time.

2.  Winnie the Pooh shorts overalls.  So cute on B when she was little and SO 1990s.

3. Flower t-shirt.  Astronerd and B had cute matching Target shirts for a Disneyland trip many years ago. I finally parted ways with the B's shirt (Astronerd's shirt was long gone) and kept the memories.

4. Youth council shirt.  This is mine from a time when I was the city council liaison to our community's youth city council.  While I feel youthful, I am not young.

5. T-shirt.  This is a t-shirt promoting the local elementary school.  A school that hasn't contained any of my children since spring 2007.

Destinations:  Garbage, Deseret Industries

Items De-owned To Date: 266

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment