About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012


Better late than never!

1. Singapore Twenty Cent Coin.  Someone must have sneaked this to me at a store.  I have absolutely no plans to go to Singapore and use it.

2. Poinsettia plant.  Beautiful at Christmastime, still looking pretty good, but getting a little scraggly.  I didn't have the heart to let it die of thirst, which is a slow death,  so I put it outside where it froze.  I am sure my neighbors were thinking, "Doesn't Karen know those plants need warmth?"  Why yes, yes I do.  I just wanted Mother Nature to kill it, not me.

3. Cracked IKEA Candle holder.  So cute and I accidentally killed it.

4. Box of unbreakable vintage Shiny Brite ornaments. You know the ones-green thread covering a styrofoam ball.  I love glass Shiny Brites and these are NOT my thing.

5. Cloth tote bag.  I love totes, bags and duffles and have been working really hard to avoid keeping every one that crosses my path.

Destinations: Deseret Industries, B, Recycling, Garbage

Items De-owned To Date: 256

No comments:

Post a Comment