About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012


Oh what has been lurking in my house?  Looks like some things that should have left a while ago.  Today's post includes a couple of free enterprise victims.

1. Calendar.  I love calendars, planners, schedules and lists.  I was already set for 2012 when this freebie came along.

2. A plastic whipped topping container.  Have you ever seen the expiration date on this stuff?  I think one can use it to embalm someone.

 3. Astronerd's eye prescription from 2008.  Yeah, like an optician is going to let me use that.  Besides, her eyes have changed.

4. Borders free books coupons.  Borders used to have a free children's book coupon program, but now that they are no more, these aren't worth a thing.

5. Habitat for Humanity card for Albertsons grocery store.  Albertsons used to have a program where organizations would receive a percentage of what one spends and we love and support Habitat for Humanity.  A couple of years ago, Albertsons left our area, so this isn't of use anymore.

Destination:  Recycle, Garbage.

Items De-owned to Date:  246 Yesterday should have been 241, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment