About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012

When I started de-owning stuff last month, I started keeping a detailed log of what I was getting rid of.  The initial reason for this log was to keep track of items' value for tax reasons.  I was particularly interested in the value of the cookbooks and learned they weren't worth much.  I thought the new ones (thanks to the credit card thief) would have some value, but they were only a couple of dollars on used book sites.  Some of the books were only a penny.   Needless to say, this endeavor will not give a me a big tax deduction.

Want more information about organization, de-cluttering and home life?  Stop by Organized Home,  a site run by a gal I met online over 20 years ago.  Lots of good stuff.

Items De-owned:  15 children's books

Destination:  Elementary School Faculty Room and Deseret Industries

Items De-owned to Date:  145

1 comment:

  1. Another good resource is Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider. (Hardcopy or Ebook) on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete