About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012


Let's see what I can scare up on this cloudy, cold day.

1.  Taste of Home Magazine.  A sneaky one tried to stay in our home.

2.  SoCal/Las Vegas Tourbook.  This book is from AAA.  I have always loved travel guides and maps.  Remember when you could go to the gas station and there would be maps for the taking?  I remember getting maps from the Chevron station in Winnemucca, NV while travelling to my grandmother's house.  The prospect of a map made crossing Nevada a little more bearable. I think I still have one around, somewhere.  Heh.  The tour books are a fun read.  There is all sorts of helpful information in the Tourbook, but this one is out of date.  Fortunately, it isn't from the 1990s.  That would be embarrassing.


3.  Scrapbooking paper templates.  There was a time in my life where I thought I would scrapbook.  I was wrong.

4.  Bible stories for bedtime.  We kept a book of children's Bible stories, so this one left.

5.  Home décor item.  'Nuf said.

Destination:  Deseret Industries

Items De-owned To Date:  198

No comments:

Post a Comment