About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 30 and 31, 2012

Oops, forgot to post yesterday.   De-owning stuff in one's head is as important as de-owning in one's house.  In fact, it may be more important since the mental stuff is carried from place to place.  Here we go!

1. Earrings
2. Earrings
3. Makeup.  Haven't a clue how old it is, but I suspect I bought it sometime after my 15 year old was born.
4. Makeup. See #3
5. 1/2 used bottle of  makeup. See #3
6. 1/2 used bottle of  makeup.  See #3
7. Tiny bit of blush. C'mon Karen, it isn't enough to save and you are using the new package.
8 and 9. 2 videotapes.  These were blank tapes at one time and became victims of the DVR.
10. Summertime Song.  A lovely picture book where I could never reconcile the story with the book's title.  Maybe I was so enthralled with the pictures, I didn't give it a chance.  Or maybe I just didn't care.

Destination:  B, Astronerd, Garbage, Elementary School

Items De-owned to date:  100  

No comments:

Post a Comment