About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

The end of the week!  Off to deliver the usable stuff I have de-owned to Deseret Industries.


1. Three cardboard mailing tubes.  If you only knew how hard it is to get rid of tubes.  What if I need them sometime?  When was the last time I ever mailed something in a tube?  Uh, never.  I try not to store things rolled up, except cinnamon rolls, so I don't need them.

2. Coldwater Creek Earrings.  Beautiful turquoise earrings that were on sale, but just not me.

3. Red dangly earrings.  Came with an outfit I bought on eBay.  Not my style.

4. Blue dangly earrings.  See #3

5. Gold knot earrings.  Got them as part of a set as a teenager (a loooong time ago) and I may have worn them twice.

Destination:  Recycle, Astronerd and B


Items De-owned to Date:  90

No comments:

Post a Comment