About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26, 2012


I got brave and cleaned out my container shelves in the kitchen.  I love little containers.  If they had feelings, they would love me too.  We have a mutually beneficial relationship.  Well little guys, I love ya, but there are too many of you.  Some of you had to leave.

1.  KFC plastic container.  So cute and tiny, but with a lid that frustrated me.

2.  Little Caesars plastic container.  See #1

3. Non-slip ring for bottom of bowl.  What good is a non-slip ring if it keeps slipping out of the groove on the bottom of the bowl?

4. Ziploc storage bowl.  You served me well, but as I recall,  the microwave was not kind to you.

5.  Lids to containers I no longer own.  I think the containers went off to the side of the road to die, which by the way, is where you will find single socks.

Destination:  Recycling and Garbage

Items De-owned to date:  85

No comments:

Post a Comment