About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

Hey, it's a holiday here, but the de-owning fun never sleeps, just ask my family.

Here are are today's departers:
 1. 6 issues of Taste of Home
 2. 6 issues of Taste of Home
 3. Paul Prudhomme's Louisiana Kitchen: this guy is downright jolly looking and we do like spicy foods.  We didn't cook a single recipe in this book.
4. A Taste of the Country 5th ed.
5. The Children's Cookbook  No, it isn't about cooking children.  Sorry, Johnathan Swift.


Destination: DI and my mom!
 Items de-owned to date: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment