About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012

Why yes, there are more cookbooks and a mathbook that snuck in the mix.

1. Painless Algebra. Is there such a thing? I LOVED algebra, but now I can't remember some of it. All of us have moved past the level of this book and 1. continue in math or 2. never want to try it again.

2. A cookbook. Years ago, someone stole my credit card information and didn't have the three numbers on the back of the credit card. So when she (I assume it is a she from the Disney books, Christmas ornaments and cookbooks that arrived at my home) ordered stuff, she couldn't change the shipping address. So all of the stuff came to me.  HA HA ID THIEF!!!!  TAKE THAT!    This cookbook is one of several that arrived and when informed of the fraud, the book company said "just keep them".

3. Another cookbook. See story in #2.

4. Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2001: a freebie from a downsizing neighbor

5. Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2003: see #4.

Destination: DI, Mom

Items de-owned to date: 35