About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

1. A 13-inch TV/VCR combo. It came with a camper we bought. I tried selling it online, but there were no takers.
2. A 1000 piece puzzle. No, I didn't count the pieces. :)
3. A piece of glass that used to live in our old entertainment center. I thought it would be useful for something, but after a couple of years, I can't think of anything. Light table? Don't use one. Tabletop? Nope.
4. A cardboard box. Considering my genetic predisposition to saving anything cardboard and boxlike, this is huge.
5. Another cardboard box.

Destinations: Habitat for Humanity Restore, Garbage, DI, Recycle Bin

Total items de-owned to date: 20