About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Astronerd!  In honor of AN's birthday, the following are heading out:

1. Fleishman's New Treasury Yeast Baking.   Yeast is one of those very mysterious things.  Is it a plant?  Is it a tiny animal?  I want it to give off gas so my dough will rise?  If so, it is the only thing I know of where I appreciate its giving off gas. Learn about yeast here.
2. Pillsbury Bake-off Dessert Cook Book.  Why yes, another Bake-off cookbook. They create enough cookbooks to support an army of Doughboys. 
3. Sunset Herb Guide.  A freebie with my subscription.
4. How to Clean Practically Everything.  I have given up cleaning.  Not really, but I have a more recent edition of this Consumer Reports book.
5. Recipes, Party Plans and Garnishes.  Circa 1950s-60s book on all things party-like.  I forgot I had it and B much more appreciates it.  Get planning parties B and invite me!

Destinations:  Mom, B, and Deseret Industries

Items De-owned to date: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment