About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

1. Nancy Drew book-I loved Nancy Drew but Astronerd and B never caught the vision.
2. Math Wizardry for Kids-My kids are too old for this.
3. Science Wizardry for Kids-Astronerd loves science but is way beyond what this contains.
4. The Handy Bug Answer book-We love the others in this series, but this one never caught on. Besides the pictures creeped me out.
5. Prince Caspian by CS Lewis-How many copies does one need? This was a freebie.

How I came to find them: I was exercising in the basement and saw them on a bookshelf. One can to a lot of de-owning planning while exercising.

Destination: School faculty room. These would be great for the classroom.

Total items de-owned: 5

1 comment: