About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

1. Part of a box of mystery candy.
2. A Canadian penny.
3. A bag of Astronerd's too-small clothes. Maybe I should count them separately, but today I will count them as one item.
4. An unopened bottle of Oregano dated October 2006. I forgot we had it.
5. Part of a bag of little Hershey Bars. I would rather eat chocolate than throw it out, but when I bought the bag of candy, I didn't realize it had been somewhere VERY warm en route to the store. The candy had melted into the shape of the wrappers and didn't taste good. I guess I could have returned it, but by the time I thought about doing that, chocolate mercenaries had eaten enough of it I didn't feel right about returning it.

Destinations: DI, recycle and garbage.

Total items de-owned: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment