About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012

Video Day!
We have SO many videos! Here are five that are departing our home.

1. Emma Thompson's Sense and Sensibility-LOVE IT, but will get the DVD from the library if I want to watch it.
2. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace-Even though George Lucas and I share a hometown, I never caught the vision of this particular trilogy.
3. Ghostbusters-it comes on TV a lot.
4. Independence Day-One of FHA's favorites, which we own on DVD.
5. Gods and Generals-If you like the look of beards attached with two sided tape, this one is for you.

Destination: DI

Items de-owned: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment