About Me

I am also a wife, mother, elected official, cyclist, nerd, church volunteer, musician,victim of adult-onset athleticism, community volunteer, and homemaker. I am married to Fun Has Arrived (FHA) and am mother of Astronerd and B. Contact me at Karenchronicles at gmail dot com.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

Random stuff day!  My nightstand area is a book shrine but oher things gather there too.  Today, I cleaned it out and discovered some stuff.

1.  An aluminum coaster.  Looks like it should be from the 50s.  I do not know where its three friends are.
2. A tiny notebook holder.  Notebook is gone.

Three things I found when I cleaned around my nightstand, but will be going to different homes.  You see, I tend to stash gifts there when I am in a hurry (don't worry, my family knows this).  Here is what I found today:

3. Gift for Astronerd.
4. Gift for my father.
5. Gift for Mr. B.

Heh, you three will need to wait until the appropriate time to receive your gift.  Also, Mom, I have yet to come across the wrapped Christmas present you brought me last summer.  I was so faithful in waiting to open it, that I misplaced it.  Please know I will be very excited to find it and open it!

Destinations: Deseret Industries, Astronerd, Dad, Mr. B

Items De-owned to date: 330.

No comments:

Post a Comment